Terms and conditions
- Parts of the hotel's website and these regulations are worded in masculine form for convenience only; everything stated in the website and regulations is intended for both women and men.
- The website www.noftavor.com is the official website owned by the Nof Tavor Hotel. (Hereinafter referred to as "the Hotel").
- A booking accommodation at the hotel is possible through this website and/or through the hotel's booking department at 04-6408000. Anyone booking an accommodation through this site declares that he has read the site's set of rules and that he agrees to all its provisions and terms and that he and/or anyone on his behalf will not be entitled to raise any grievance and/or demand and/or claim directly and/or indirectly against the site and/or against the hotel and/or anyone on its behalf.
- Anyone booking an accommodation through the hotel's website will be required to enter his personal details, including ID number, telephone number and credit card details. Anyone, who owns a valid credit card from the credit card companies active in the country, may purchase services through the hotel's website. The charge for these services will be made at the hotel upon arrival at the hotel, credit card details are for security purposes only, except for bookings on "no refund" payment terms.
- Entering false personal details will result in legal action being taken against the submitter of the details, including filing a claim for damages that may be caused to the site and/or the hotel and/or anyone on its behalf.
- The prices on the hotel's website are in New Shekels and include VAT, as required by law.
- The hotel may cancel and/or change the terms of the reservation, as well as the prices published on the website, at any time. Including after an order has been placed, the customer will not be entitled to raise any grievance and/or demand and/or claim in this matter.
- The hotel may change the terms of booking and accommodation prices at any time.
- The hotel may not approve a booking request for any reason, at its sole discretion and without the need for explanations. The customer will not be entitled to raise any grievance and/or demand and/or claim against the hotel in this matter.
- The number of places is limited and the booking of accommodation is based on available space and the discretion of the hotel.
- Booking accommodation at the hotel will only be possible for adults over the age of 18, accommodation for children and youth under the age of 18 will be possible only when those are accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 only.
- Payment option with credit cards in installments is possible as follows: up to NIS 500 debit - one payment. Up to NIS 1,000 charge - two payments. Over 1,000 NIS charge - three payments. The hotel does not accept checks of any kind.
- The customer's stay at the hotel will start on the day of arrival at the hotel from 15:00 until 11:00 on the day of departure. Early arrival and/or late departure is subject to prior hotel approval and incurs an additional charge.
- A baby is someone, who is up to two years old. A child is someone, who is between two and 12 years old.
- At the end of the booking process on the hotel's website, the customer will receive an automatic email confirming the booking, including the booking number, as well as user details and password for the purpose of canceling the booking on the hotel's website.
- The hotel is not responsible for any mistake made by the customer in entering the booking details. Including an error in the date, age, number of guests, number of rooms, number of nights and any other service booked through the site. The customer, including after the order has been placed, will not be entitled to raise any grievance and/or demand and/or claim in this matter.
- The site is for private orders only.
- Changes to any reservation made on the hotel's website are only possible by contacting the hotel's reservations department by email and/or telephone.
- Cancellation of any booking made on the hotel's website is only possible on the hotel's website in the presence of "my bookings" at the bottom of a page on the website.
Up to 48 hours for accommodation: No charge.
Within 48 hours of the stay, the cancellation is charged on the first night.
In July and August, holidays and / or when booking more than 5 rooms, up to 7 days before the date of accommodation: no charge. Within 7 days of the stay, the cancellation is charged 50% of the booking value and at least the cost of the first night.
- Illegal use of the hotel's website and/or the information contained therein infringes copyright or other related laws.
- The hotel and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any of its owners is not responsible for damage that may be caused as a result of failure or delay in using the site, including when attempting to make a reservation.
- The hotel will not be liable for the server on which the site is operated being free from viruses or other factors that may harm the client's computer when entering the hotel site.
- The hotel and/or anyone on its behalf is not responsible for information on behalf of third parties displayed on the site, including advertisements.
- The photos on the website are for illustration purposes only and are not binding upon the hotel.
- To link to and/or display the hotel's website www.noftavor.com on other sites, please contact the hotel's management for written approval.
- The laws of the State of Israel shall apply to these By-Laws and to those arising therefrom and the provisions thereof. The place of exclusive jurisdiction in all matters and disputes regarding the services on the hotel's website and regarding these regulations, will be the competent court in Nazareth.
For further questions and/or clarifications, please leave a message in the "Contact Us" section of the hotel's website or call the reservations department at 04-6408000, and we will get back to you soon.